Sunday, December 19, 2010

SGAM Treasure Hunt to Cameron Highlands, 11-12.12.2010

I had to sleep early on my birthday night because my colleagues & I represented my company to participate a treasure hunt to Cameron Highlands on the next day which was organized by Share Guide Association Malaysia. This was my first time to join a treasure hunt event.

I was the driver and needed to fetch 3 colleagues from my office to KL Bird Park for gathering. Therefore, I got out from my house about 6am. We reached KL Bird Park quite early and other contestants hadn't reached yet.


A staff from the event organizer helped us to take this photo while waiting for other people to reach.

The treasure hunt ended at Bidor after we submitted all our answers and items. We took a light meal in Bidor. After the lunch, we drove up to Cameron from Simpang Pulai direction. However, we were stuck in the jam along the way up to Brinchang for almost two hours before we reached hotel at 6.15pm.


The view of our hotel room, clean and tidy.


We had buffet style of dinner & breakfast at this hotel cafeteria. The winners of the treasure hunt were announced during our dinner time.


Our hotel, Century Pines Resort is located at Tanah Rata.





The driveway approach to the hotel reception entrance is big and spacious with ample parking space. We took some photos near car park before we departed to go back KL.





Our group photo, but the cameraman had to sacrifice himself to help us get a good shot of picture.











Along our way back to Kuala Lumpur, we stopped by at a bee farm for a short visit.


Visiting an apiary can be quite an educational experience as one can find out more about the life cycle of bees and how the honey is extracted from the beehive and health benefits of honey.

1 comment:

Mun said...

hi vincent... still remember me? siti from dewansite.. hehe...