Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hong Kong Trip (16-20.07.2011), Day 1

This is the first time for me to visit Hong Kong after waited for 32 years. My friend bought the AirAsia ticket last year after he successfully persuaded me to join him for a short trip to overseas. The cost of the flight is only RM350 inclusive of airport tax. This is also my first time to travel with AirAsia airline.


I went to Tune Hotel, LCCT and slept with my friend over a night there. We woke up at 4.30am on 16.07.2011 to prepare for our 7.10am flight. This picture was taken at LCCT boarding hall at 6.25am after taking our early breakfast at Mc Donald's.


The view of our room at HK guest house located at Mong Kok area.
Hong Kong Artland Guest House
5/F, Chun Yee Building, 733 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon.



We started to walk around near Mong Kok area and look for our late lunch at 2.30pm after settled down at guest house. It was drizzling outside and I left my umbrella in my room. After walked here and there for few times, we finally decided to take our lunch at Ajisen Ramen (味千拉面) restaurant near Sai Yeung Choi Street.


I always can see this kind of buses appear in TVB dramas. We walk around this area and attracted by G2000 sale outlet because they are having big sale. I bought 3 long sleeve shirts there, each of them cost me HKD99.


One of the seafood restaurant nearby.


At Temple Street. I feel like walking at China Town, Kuala Lumpur.


Most of the restaurants here offer variety of roasted meat & tasty set meals for a very reasonable price.


The MRT system in HK is so convenient, I can travel to every tourist attraction places easily.


The Symphony of Lights is staged every night at 8pm.

1 comment:

napraw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.