Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Cranberries live in Malaysia 2012





The Cranberries are back to the world stage in celebration of their latest album Roses in 2012. The original Irish four-piece fronted by Dolores O’Riordan, who lit up the charts for over a decade with such impressive CV is back with a world tour and now their first ever concert is finally happening in Malaysia. It is a great news for all of their fans in Malaysia and the concert is not to be missed.

The band will kick off their long awaited Malaysia tour on 4 April, Stadium Negara, 8:30p.m. Jointly managed by The WonderLand+ and Sevent Media, The Cranberries Live in Malaysia 2012 is absolutely the comeback concert of one of the world’s biggest bands.

Ticket prices are categorized into RM110 and RM170 for free seating, RM230 and RM280 for numbered seating; and RM220 and RM300 for Rock Zone and The Pitt respectively.

My friend books the ticket online from Groupon cause they offer a great deal for us. They offer discount up to 39% for 2 free standing tickets (Rock Zone) which the price is only RM270. I ride my friend's motorbike to reach Stadium Negara and we reach there about 6.15pm. The concert ends at 10.20pm. They perform 22 songs in the concert, includes:

Dreams / Linger /Tomorrow / Wanted / Just My Imagination / Ode To My Family / Dreaming My Dreams / Animal Instinct / Desperate Andy / Daffodil Lament / When You’re Gone / I Can’t Be With You / Waltzing Back / Raining In My Heart / Free To Decide / Playboys / Ridiculous Thoughts / Zombie

Encore songs:Conduct / Losing My Mind / Salvation / Promises




No comments: