Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thailand Trip (20-24.10.2012), Day 4

I took an elephant ride with my dad.


Tour visit to local dried food and souvenir market.

We visited a gems industrial factory and I bought a blue gemstone ring there.

I was attracted by beautiful tropical gardens and cultural shows including the popular elephant show at Noong Nooch Tropica Garden & Cultural Village.


It was fun to visit to Safari Park & Marine World, we sat in the bus and drove through African-designed landscapes to see hundreds of animals from all over the world. It giving me an opportunity for the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of animal kingdom.

We went to MBK shopping mall for last minute shopping and saw a tattoo competition there.

 
We had praying session for the famous Four Faces Buddha located at the roadside which is in the heart of Bangkok. We took some photos at a McDonald's outlet nearby while waiting for our bus for pick up.

No comments: