Monday, June 2, 2014

POLYGRAM FOREVER LIVE CONCERT IN SINGAPORE


I will be attending this concert on 19 July 2014. I purchased the most expensive concert ticket which is SGD168 via http://www.sportshub.com.sg on early morning of the first day ticket launching. 10% discount is given to the first 200 tickets sold, therefore I can purchase the ticket with SGD155.20 and obtain seat number 1 at row 1 in section PB. This is my second time to visit Singapore. I will take AirAsia flight to reach there and stay overnight at Hotel Bencoolen because I receive best deals for Singapore hotel room rate from Agoda's newsletter. Thus, I book my flight ticket and hotel on 2 June 2014 and plan for this short trip. 

Expenses for this trip:
Concert ticket: RM408.87
Flight ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore: RM55
Flight ticket from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur: RM107
Hotel Standard Twin room rate: RM323.39
KLIA Express train ticket: RM63

No comments: