Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beats Studio by Dr. Dre™ Headphones 13.06.2015

I ordered a Red Beats Studio headphones on 10.08.2013 via Groupon.com and the merchant was Expansys. I received my item in early November, however I experienced non-stop irritating sound within 7 days of using it. I had requested for refund and Expansys promised to exchange 1 to 1 for me. After I received the replacement, I still facing the same issue. Finally, Groupon approved my full refund after I contacted them several times and submitted for their management approval.

Photo taken on 10.11.201310:29 am

Last Saturday, Hwee Seng (Electronics) Sdn. Bhd were having their Audio Accessories & Headphones Clearance Warehouse Sale. Therefore, I drove to their office located at Jalan 51A/243, Petaling Jaya and pay a visit. At their office, I tried to inquire one of the female staff whether any customer facing the same issue as me after they had purchased Beat Studio headphones.

On that day, I purchased Orange Beats Studio Headphones for RM530. Market price is RM1020. They offer 3 months warranty period from my purchased date.

Photo taken on 13.16.2015 05:55 pm

No comments: