The zoo keepers found an old sick dog on the grounds in the park at the zoo where the orangutan lived and took the dog to the animal treatment center. The dog arrived at the same time the orangutan was there being treated. The 2 lost souls met and have been inseparable ever since.
The orangutan found a new reason to live and each always tries his best to be a good companion to his new found friend. They are together 24 hours a day in all their activities.
They live in Northern California where swimming is their favorite past time, although Roscoe (the orangutan) is a little afraid of the water and needs his friend's help to swim.
- A dog is not just a man's best friend, he is an orangutan's too.
- Together they have discovered the joy and laughter in life and the value of friendship.
- The two mates see the funny side of most things, always have good laugh together.
- They have found more than a friendly shoulder to lean on.
- Wherever you lead me to, I will follow you...
- They spend hours together everyday and they're particularly keen on swimming.
- They always be together. They show us that "FRIENDSHIP is BORDERLESS"..........
- There's always time for them to chill.
** Posted when doing midnight support job at client office.