Monday, December 12, 2011

Company Trip to Langkawi 26-28 November 2011


There were 2 batches of us, taking AirAsia & Firefly flights to reach Langkawi. I am in the first group who reached Langkawi International airport by AirAsia flight. Upon reaching the airport, some of my colleagues waiting to collect their luggages.


We walked out from the airport and gathered to board on the bus.


Another batch of my colleagues who took Firefly flight arrived Langkawi later, thus my group were able to do a quick shopping on duty free items in a shop next to our restaurant. I spent RM99 in the shop just to buy some chocolate products.


After our lunch, we heading to the Underwater World Langkawi. It is one of the must visit tourist destinations in Langkawi.












Took a picture at the lobby of Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort. I was wearing a shirt that I bought in the year of 1996.






Put on company's shirt and all of us were getting ready for group photo taking at Dataran Lang (Eagle Square).

No comments: