Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pahang Buddhist Association 彭亨佛教会 (22.09.2009)

I went back to hometown from 26 till 29 September by driving my car alone because it was Hari Raya Aidifiltri holiday. This was my first time drove back and normally the highways are congested, also with high rates of accidents during holiday seasons. My friend told me that I am too brave to do it.

For the few days in hometown, I just went out to have dinner with family members, didn't go out often. The morning before I drove back to Kuala Lumpur, I brought my nephew to Pahang Buddhist Association for a visit, and myself need to make some donation there.




















































"I'm so happy now, uncle will bring me to see big fishes in the Pahang Buddhist Association's natural lake!"

No comments: