Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Qingming Festival 2010

I went back to hometown on 27 March to celebrate Qingming festival. It is a right time for all of my family members to gather together, remember and honour our ancestors at grave site near Bukit Setongkol, Kuantan (关丹广肇府义山).


A special guest hide at the corner of a tomb before we started our praying session.


It showed us its' innocent look.


It tried to escape but was blocked by the wall.


It gave a few tries to find a way to exit.


It left us after we had finished praying at my grandmother's tomb.


He was enjoying his Kit Kat chocolate ice-cream very much.


My mother requested me to take some photos for this cute and loving little boy. I did it right after I had finished my ice -cream.




Finally, I took 2 photos for 3 of them. They showed me their attractive smiley faces in return.

No comments: