Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alan Tam Concert Live in Malaysia 19.11.2011

I attended the concert of the evergreen Hong Kong Canto-pop singer, Alan Tam at Putra Indoor Stadium on 19.11.2011 at 8pm with my friend. The theme of the concert is "Move Your Hearts", it started at 8.30pm and ended about 11.30pm.



Few weeks before the concert, fans can log on to the organiser’s website to vote for their own favourite Alan Tam’s songs and the top 20 highest-voted songs will be shortlisted into the concert set list.

Picture above shows the seating plan for the concert. We sat at block L6 and the ticket price was RM290.





That night, I drove one of my friend to the concert too. He was my course mate during my studies in University of Malaya. I never see him since our graduation in 2003. We started to contact each other through Facebook this year. I talked a lot with him during our way to Putra Stadium. It was an unforgettable night for me to chat with an old friend.



The organizer gave out glow stick to everyone who attended the concert. Thus, I felt dazzled when saw the entire arena lit up in a vibrant swarm of glow sticks. All of us had a touching moment with Alan Tam during the concert.

No comments: