Monday, November 14, 2011

Faye Wong World Tour Concert, Kuala Lumpur 06.11.2011

This concert was organized by Running Into The Sun and presented by Celcom and MYEG. In order to enjoy the 1+1 ticket promotion offered by Citibank Malaysia (one of the main sponsors of Faye Wong's concert), I tried to apply as a new credit card member in August 2011 and successfully to be selected by them to be the first 100 new credit card customer. I bought two VIP2 tickets which were priced at RM680.



Kubert Leung - Faye Wong’s concert music director.



I went to the concert with my friend. We took lrt and reached Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil about 6.30pm. By the time we reached there, we saw a crowd of people in front of the stadium.




We entered the stadium at 7pm because the show will be started at 8pm sharply. Therefore, I still had some time to take photos there.

No comments: