Thursday, June 11, 2009

Check your feces


Living in this modern life, we often eat faster, work more and have less time to rest than ever before. There are many people who think that wealth is better than health. However, I realized that health is worth all the money in the world. Without good health, I am not able to do what I wish to do in my life. This is the main reason I post this information here and share it with my readers.

We seldom pay attention to maintain a good health. The food that we eat seems to have profound effects on our health. Most of the human illnesses are related to diet. We should practice proper diet daily to gain various nutrition to nourish our body. Besides eating more fruit and vegetable for our own health, this can save the world by using less energy for food production too.

No comments: