Friday, February 13, 2009

Photos for Feb 2009


First time go to Tropicana City Mall after it's development completion for dinner on 08 Feb. It located near my house in Petaling Jaya.


Go to meet up with a friend at LCCT but take photo at the food court. We have a long chat there. I left my Chinese New Year clothes at client place on the day I went back to hometown. Thus, this is the time to wear my new clothes. I still have few new clothes at home.


A special gift sent by my friend during the meeting. Never know that I had been officially awarded by him for being the most important person in his life.


I take a guiling paste (龟苓膏) at 恭和堂, Mid Valley.

P/S: I knew "guiling paste" from TVB drama, 季节 (The Seasons). It is a good food for skin care by promoting blood circulation, elimination of acne and adjust internal organs, clearing away heat and toxic, to prevent skin aging and constipation and able to promote the development of new catabolism to enhance immune system.

No comments: