Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Full Version of 03.01.2009

Continue from Photo taken on 03.01.2009

Special Thanks to Chee Hong for offering himself to accompany me on Saturday, great photography service and his best effort to upload the total size of 500MB pictures to internet in order for me to download and then post them in my blog. I appreciate it very much.








Had badminton game with a kid.




I was taking photo of a big tree using my handphone at that moment.




Few photographers were busy taking photos of a model in the park.






















































An Indian kid cried out in horror when he saw this table. What do you think?




When they were having break and relax outside their restaurant, my colleague asked for permission and took a photo for them.






This is a rare photo for myself and you hardly find me showing the sign of Victory in any of my photos.













No comments: