Tuesday, March 3, 2009

National Zoo


A: "What are you doing at my back?"
B: "Just want to find out whether you clean your butt after toilet."




Different species of birds have their own activities in the lake. Some of them are resting, drinking , eating and stretching their wings.


"I wish I can grow stronger than elephant in the future."


"When can I gain the same height as giraffe?"


Sin : "Look! There are some animals approaching us. You steal their food?"
Yi : "You can't see me..You can't see me ...."


Took a photo for my mother, auntie and nieces near a lake after we reached National Zoo.


"What a good day for me to sleep."




Sin : "Oh, so tired for today's walk. Do some body stretching first."


"So boring and lonely to stay here..How unlucky I am.."


"Don't sleep first and please wait for me. My body still wet!"


"Do you notice that people keep looking at us although we try to hide ourselve?"


"I am ugly, but I am very gentle. Why nobody want to give me some food?"


"Do you want to have a race with me?"


"Why so many silly people want to disturb me resting? They don't have other thing to do?"


"Please give me some money, I am very hungry now and want to buy banana for my lunch. 4 bananas cost me RM2.50."


"Am I too fat to climb up this thing? I know one thing for sure, I am more cute than the one on top of me, hehe.."


"They said I am the most handsome creatures in the zoo, don't you agree that?"




"Opps.. someone take a photo of me while I am drinking water."


"I am so happy because nobody disturb me for half day. Where do all my friends go?"


"Yo! Finally I have seen all the animals in the zoo."


Four girls standing in front of my auntie's house to take a photo and this shows that close relationship will never ends. That night, all my relatives stayed at my auntie's house and went to Malacca the next day.

No comments: