Monday, September 29, 2008

Hari Raya Puasa Holiday 2008














I will go back to hometown by bus on 1st October and back to KL again on 4th October due to the Hari Raya holiday. I won’t online for this period because no internet connection at home. It is a good time for me to have a break because I had been told by boss that I will have a busy working life after this holiday. New project will start and I need to get myself be prepared for it. Besides enjoying family life, I will spend some time to study new technologies for my work. I know that this holiday will past very soon, therefore I will appreciate every minutes that I stay at hometown with family members. I think my sister will bring her 2 daughters and naughty son comes to my house during that time. Hereby, I wish all my friends will enjoy this coming holiday.

No comments: