Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Primary School

After a year I spent my time in kindergarden, I was ready to start my standard 1 education at Sekolah Rendah Chung Ching, Kuantan which my brother & sister studied in. I couldn't forget that on one day, when I was playing with other classmates in the school hall during recess time, I fall down and make my uniform dirty. After that, teacher got a uniform for me to exchange in the classroom. Although I was a kid at that moment, I was so embarrass to change it behind other classmates while teacher was teaching in the class. Maybe because of this incident, I was categorized as a "naughty student" and need to transfer to new school when standard 2.

I was transferred by Ministry of Education to further studies in a new school named Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan (C) Semambu, Kuantan. The first day, I don’t go to school because my uncle said he can help me not to transfer to the new school. After the second day, I had been told that I was not successful to continue studied at my previous school. Thus, my parents bring me to the new school and explore the new environment with me. At the early stage, my new school not yet finished development. Therefore we had to utilise temporary toilet which was built by wood.


This picture was took in 1991 before we all graduated from primary school. Now, you can make a guess where am I in this picture.


Took a photo during award day 1988. I attended it with mother and sister. My sister had a performance on stage and dancing too.

No comments: