Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grandmother's big house

In my childhood, I like to join all my cousins to have fun at my grandmother's house. Really miss the time staying with them. All of us are naughty, playing toys and ride a small bicycle while our parents will busy look after us. Sometimes, we will fight to get a toy. However, crying is an easiest way to win the fight. Whenever someone is crying, parents will give him/her a toy to make him stop crying. Having the meal together, eating ice-creams, a lot of games, etc… let the time pass without realize this. Grandmother still not yet fall in sick at that time and she love every of her grandchild.
My childhood was safe and sane. No abuse and no traumas. I was surrounded by a large and loving family who taught me the importance of hard work and a meaningful education.






No comments: