Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tertiary Education

After I had taken STPM examination, I was successfully to be selected to enter University of Malaya located in Petaling Jaya, Selangor to further my studies. In this case, I was considered as lucky because not much Chinese student can enter local university in Malaysia. I intended to study computer science course offered by this university and this is my third selection while filling up the UPU application form. I went to my uncle's house and request him to give me opinions and advices in order to make the appropriate decision on courses that I should choose. My uncle had chosen some of the courses for me, such as computer science, engineering, architect and so on.

This was the first time I left my hometown and started to live independently in another city. I still can remembered the day when I was leaving my house, my mother was standing near the gate, waved her hand, said goodbye to me and asked me to take good care of myself while carrying my niece. I really felt sad for the leaving. My father and I took bus to Kuala Lumpur and my brother already book one hotel for us to stay over one night. The next day, he drove us to UM and I reported myself at the 11th residential college which already assigned to me.




No comments: