Monday, October 13, 2008

Forbidden City II 紫禁城 (27.05.2005)

This is my second time to visit Forbidden City when one of my account department colleagues went to Beijing for work. Few of us accompany her to walk around in Beijing city.



1
View the whole Forbidden City at a glance



2
Must take a photo before I go into the building




3
Fantastic rocks




4
I really attracted by the rocks in China for their shape and colors




5
I was surprised by the carving skills in olden days.




6
There are all kinds of strange stone formations which can be found in the garden.




7
A continuous flow of visitors came to the city. It was hard to take a photo with uninhabited background.

1 comment:

Wois said...

if u like rock, i can talk to you leh.. malaysia rocks also got varieties, especially ur home (kuantan?)