Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jalan Besar (Big Road) Singapore

I stay in a small room in one of the shop lot unit located at Jalan Besar, which rented by my company. It is too bad for me because there is no shopping complex nearby to spend some free time during weekends. Most of the shops here are mainly in warehouse/ hardware, night club, restaurant business. Many people from different countries stay in the same unit with me, each of us has own room. There are another 8 rooms same level with me, still have other rooms available upstair. The rental for my room is SGD700 per month. Luckily, internet connection and washing machine are provided.

Every morning, I need to walk about 5 minutes to reach Lavender mrt station. It becomes a chance for me to exercise instead of sitting in office the whole day. However, the trains always crowded. I only able to board when some passengers leave the train. After pass through 10 stations to reach Buona Vista mrt station, I need to take bus to client office. I always sweat when walk from home until I reach office and my shirt is wet.

Below are some of the photos that I took when I walked around Jalan Besar after my lunch.

















No comments: