Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Handphone get wet

Nokia N73

This morning when I go to toilet for excretion, my phone drop into closestool. Luckily I flush each time. Thus, I am still brave enough to take it out from the dirty closestool. I bought this phone in March 2008, not yet reach one year period but encounter such situation. How unlucky I am. It is not a pleasant experience for me. I feel down and depressed while at work, busy cleaning and drying my phone too.

I think God has made a joke with me on the last day of 2008. I really can't forget this incident can happen in my life, although I heard that the same thing happened on other people too. That time, I still laughed at the people who experienced it. Now is my turn to face the same problem. I guess this is what I deserved for not being a kind-hearted man. Anyway, I wish I can have a better fortune in the coming year of 2009.

No comments: